PROFESSIONAL AC DUCT CLEANING AND DISINFECTION SERVICES
For an air conditioning unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its service you will need to provide regular maintenance which may require filters, coils and fins. A dirty air conditioner can be a major disrupter to your midsummer chill out, whilst many modern air conditioners come equipped with self-cleaning functions, nothing beats a proper hand on clean.
Air conditioning has many benefits all year round. Now that the summer is over, you may think that the use of air conditioning is unnecessary but there are many advantageous features that can be used even in the colder days. A common misconception about air conditioning is that they are only used to cool you down in the hotter temperatures, but air conditioning systems have the function of heating your rooms as well. These benefits can apply to both domestic and commercial properties and include:Better Air Quality
Improved Work Performance
Help with any Respiratory Problems
Keeps a Consistent Temperature
You need complete HVAC System cleaning Never get only vents. You will regret it! Some air duct cleaners claim that they can effectively clean air duct. As air duct cleaning experts in Dubai area, we use advanced equipment and eco-friendly products that deliver dramatic results. We are fully certified by IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration®) and know what it takes to make your air duct clean again.
Allow our air duct cleaning team in Dubai to restore it to its original condition. At the same time, if your air duct has lost its luster, air duct cleaning from our company will dramatically revitalize it again.
|Property Size – DUBAI||Apartment||Villa/Townhouse|
- Check and test Ducted Air conditioner prior to cleaning (We don’t clean air cons that don’t work properly)
- Place water proof tarp over all floor coverings or furniture below the Ducted return air Filter and Filter Housing
- Take before and after photos to send or show our clients the difference after our though clean
- Remove and clean Filter or advise if the Filter is old and damaged and needs replacing. Your Purify Air technician will advise you regarding this and can organise a replacement Filter for a small additional charge
- Remove and wash the Filter housing covers (where possible}
- Clean and Sanitise the return air inlet housing and spray an Anti-Bacterial through the Ducted System while operating to get right through the system and out through the individual air outlet points.
- Reassemble all components
- Clean and Sanitise all the individual ceiling outlet points
- Dry any excess moisture on or around the air con unit
- 5 Point Check of the external unit if at ground level and accessible for:
- Damaged to insolation around copper piping or electrical conduit and advise on solutions**
- Any obstructions to air flow around the coils of the external unit such as cloths, pet hair or toys
- If required flush the external unit coils to remove any built up dirt or animal fur
- Check for any grass or weeds growing up under or into the external unit – remove
- Any Mould growing on the external covers or in the compressor coils – clean and treat
- Check fan blades and covers for corrosion and or grime
- Clean up any mess from all work completed
- Organise next service visit and leave contact card
- Provide a completed next service sticker with recommended next service date